Preparation: Marinate two chicken breasts overnight with your desired spices and sauces.
- Add 2 cups of water to the main pot.
- Add 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water to the bottom pan. If you like your rice chewy, reduce the water to 3 cups.
- Add the marinated chicken breasts to the top pan and place the lid.
- Enclose the stacked pans with the handle and insert into the inner pot, so that pans sit directly on the bottom of the inner pot.
- Set the pressure cooking time to 10 mins high on your electric pressure cooker and allow for NPR (Natural Pressure Release).
- Note that if you are cooking rice with any other meat or vegetables, rice should always be placed in the bottom pan, as rice takes longer to cook.