QUINOA & STEAMED VEGGIES RECIPE:
1 cup quinoa (washed and soaked in water for 10 mins)
1.5 cups water
For Steamed Veggies:
2 cups of vegetables of your choice (green beans/ snow peas/ carrots/ frozen broccoli florets)
- In the bottom ekovana pan, add 1 cup soaked and drained quinoa and 1.5 cups of water.
- In the top ekovana pan, add the vegetable chunks. (Tip: For broccoli florets to retain bright green color, use frozen florets)
- Stack this pan on top of the pan with quinoa and stack over with the provided easy lift handle. (Closing the top pan is optional)
- Add 1 cup water to the pressure cooker main pot. Insert the ekovana stack into the main pot.
- Close and cook on manual/ high for 4 mins and allow the pressure to release naturally.
- After pressure is released, remove the pans.
- Fluff the perfectly cooked quinoa with a fork.
- Season veggies and serve as is or with spices /sauce of your choice.
- Enjoy healthy quinoa with hot steamed veggies!!