2 cups of white rice washed and soaked for 10 mins
3 cups of water
For Thai Green curry with chicken:
1 4 oz Thai Kitchen Green curry paste
1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut milk (unsweetened)
1 pound boneless chicken cut in to cubes
1 tsp Coconut palm sugar
10- 15 basil leaves
1 tsp fresh lime zest (optional)
1 cup of Vegetables of your choice (Thai eggplants/ Green beans/ red bell peppers/ snow peas/ Carrots)
- In the bottom ekovana pan, add 2 cups soaked rice and 4 cups of water.
- In the top ekovana pan, add chicken pieces, Thai Kitchen green curry paste, scooped out cream of coconut milk and palm sugar. Mix well to ensure all the pieces are well coated.
- Now add remaining content from the coconut milk can.Add the vegetables to this mixture.
- Stack this pan on top of the pan with rice and enclose with the provided handle.
- Add 2 cups of water to the main pot. Insert the ekovana stack into the main pot.
- Close and cook on high for 10 mins and allow normal pressure release (NPR).
After pressure is released, garnish the curry with freshly chopped basil leaves and lime zest. Enjoy with hot steamed rice !!!
Recipe Video Link: