Marinate two chicken breasts overnight with your desired spices and sauces.
- Add 2 cups of water to the main pot.
- Add 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water to the bottom pan. If you like your rice chewy, reduce the water to 3 cups.
- Add the marinated chicken breasts to the top pan and place the lid.
- Enclose the stacked pans with the handle and insert into the inner pot, so that pans sit directly on the bottom of the inner pot.
- Set the pressure cooking time to 10 mins high on your electric pressure cooker and allow for NPR (Natural Pressure Release).
- Note that if you are cooking rice with any other meat or vegetables, rice should always be placed in the bottom pan, as rice takes longer to cook.
Pot in Pot Chicken Recipes: